Personally this is one of the most useful nursing related things I wish I had done myself. I bought about $60 worth of nursing bras but forgot to buy nursing tanks/clothes and I struggled to make do with what I already had. I’m sharing this to hopefully spread the word and save a couple bucks.
- Tank tops ($2.80 at Forever 21)
- Needle and thread
- Seam ripper (optional)
- Cut the strap off the back of the tank top. These tanks are meant as undershirts but feel free to use a seam ripper for a more professional look.
- Cut the strap leaving about 1 1/2 to 2 inches attached to the front of the top.
- Loop the tiny stap back and stich it into a loop.
- Repeat on the other side.
Those loops hook onto your nursing bra snaps so when you unhook and bring down your bra, your tank comes down with it.
Hope this was helpful!